Scientific Management Review Board
ReportsThe Scientific Management Review Board has issued the following reports:
- Report on Deliberating Organizational Change and Effectiveness
- Report on Substance Use, Abuse, and Addiction Research at NIH
- Report on the NIH Clinical Center
- Report on Translational Medicine and Therapeutics
- Report on Optimizing the NIH Small Business Innovation Research and Small Business Technology Transfer Programs
- The Scientific Management Review Board has issued a new report on the Approaches to Assess the Value of Biomedical Research.
- Report on Pre-College Engagement in Biomedical Science Report on Streamlining the NIH Grant Review, Award, and Management Process.
This page last reviewed on March 17, 2011